Cornerstone Christian Fellowships Women’s
To encourage women through teaching and discipleship to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To encourage and promote women through teaching and discipleship to press on to maturity in Chrisst.
- To encourage women through teaching and discipleship what it means to have one’s identity in Christ.
- To promote fellowship and support for one another as women and sisters in Jesus Christ.
CORNERSTONE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIPS WOMEN’S MINISTRY’S
PRIMARY GOALS IN DEPTH
- Recognize her need for salvation.
- Recognize and acknowledge the Bible as the final authority for the basis of their Christian faith and practice.
- Recognize and understand being a disciple of Jesus Christ is a lifelong process
- Our goal is that each woman would be:
- Equipped for her work of ministry
- Equip (katartismos) – A making fit, preparing, training, perfecting making fully qualified for service. In classical language, the word is used for setting a bone during surgery. The Great Physician makes adjustments so the church will not be “ out of alignment.”
- Equipped for being Jesus Christ’s witness to a lost and broken world.
- Understand and appropriate the grace and peace of God through out Lord Jesus Christ.
- Understand and appropriate self-acceptance, self-worth, and esteem for others through understanding Christ’s love for each of us
- Understand and learn God’s view of the invaluable role of women – as sisters, friends, wives, mothers, spiritual leaders, etc.
- Understand that we as women are not diminished by other’s gifts, hopes, or success.
- Understand that we as women are not better than others because of our own gifts, hopes, or success
- Our goal is to encourage women:
- To promote mutual support and respect through spiritual guidance, friendship, prayer, and fellowship in various ways.
- To walk with one or another in love and grace.
- To promote fellowship and support for one another as women and sisters in Jesus Christ. (Phil 2:2-4; Eph 5:1-2)
Women’s Ministry Leader: Rev. Tracy L. Saletta
Women’s Discipleship-contact Erica Brisbin