Jewelry Swap Friday, October 14th, 6-8pm
All women are welcome to join us for a Jewelry Swap event in the Justice Conference Room on Friday, October 14th from 6-8pm! Bring any pieces of jewelry or accessories you no longer wear, enjoy an evening of fellowship and fun, and go home with some new jewelry pieces for yourself!
Cornerstone Christian Fellowships Women’s
To encourage women through teaching and discipleship to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To encourage and promote women through teaching and discipleship to press on to maturity in Chrisst.
- To encourage women through teaching and discipleship what it means to have one’s identity in Christ.
- To promote fellowship and support for one another as women and sisters in Jesus Christ.
CORNERSTONE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIPS WOMEN’S MINISTRY’S
PRIMARY GOALS IN DEPTH
- Recognize her need for salvation.
- Recognize and acknowledge the Bible as the final authority for the basis of their Christian faith and practice.
- Recognize and understand being a disciple of Jesus Christ is a lifelong process
Our goal is that each woman would be:
- Equipped for her work of ministry
- Equip (katartismos) – A making fit, preparing, training, perfecting making fully qualified for service. In classical language, the word is used for setting a bone during surgery. The Great Physician makes adjustments so the church will not be “ out of alignment.”
- Equipped for being Jesus Christ’s witness to a lost and broken world.
- Understand and appropriate the grace and peace of God through out Lord Jesus Christ.
- Understand and appropriate self-acceptance, self-worth, and esteem for others through understanding Christ’s love for each of us
- Understand and learn God’s view of the invaluable role of women – as sisters, friends, wives, mothers, spiritual leaders, etc.
- Understand that we as women are not diminished by other’s gifts, hopes, or success.
- Understand that we as women are not better than others because of our own gifts, hopes, or success
- Our goal is to encourage women:
- To promote mutual support and respect through spiritual guidance, friendship, prayer, and fellowship in various ways.
- To walk with one or another in love and grace.
- To promote fellowship and support for one another as women and sisters in Jesus Christ. (Phil 2:2-4; Eph 5:1-2)
Women’s Ministry Leader: Rev. Dr. Tracy L. Saletta
Women’s Discipleship-contact Erica Brisbin
Women’s Nature Walk, September 12, 2015
Women’s Ice Cream Social, August 3rd, 2015
We enjoyed some awesome stand-up comedy from our very own Sandi Joy Chadwick!